- Large bread bowl loaf
- 1 pkg chopped spinach
- 1 can artichokes, chopped
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- ½ c sour cream
- 1 tbsp mayo
- Red pepper flakes
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded mozzarella
- Carrot sticks
- Celery sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayo. Let it melt down and stir it up evenly. Add in spinach and artichokes to the creamy mixture with a dash of garlic powder, salt, black pepper and red chili flakes.
- Hollow out a large round loaf of sourdough bread. Be sure to save all the bread from the inside!
- Fill the loaf with the creamy, cheesy, artichokie, goodness.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and place in the broiler until golden brown.
- Serve with the inside bread bowl, carrot sticks and celery sticks.
NotesThis recipe is one of my most shared recipes on www.kaseyskitchen.com. I was inspired by a recipe that my mom would make at all of our family gatherings but I decided to add my own twist on it!
Submitted by: "Kasey Potts - Kasey's Kitchen"
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More