- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pound stew meat, lean
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2-3 tsp Chef Paul Magic Seasoning
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp dried bell peppers
- 1 jar Pasta sauce, chunky
- 1 can mixed veggie, drained
- 2 cups rotini, cooked with 1 tsp salt in water
- 6 slices american cheese
- Cut cubed stew meat into small slices and season, then brow in oil with onion and bell pepper over medium heat.
- Pour in pasta sauce and veggies, stir until heated.
- Add cooked rotini. Stir well.
- Pour into casserole and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with cheese and return to oven til cheese is melted.
NotesThis was what I threw together tonight for one of those FAST dinner in a hurry meals. It turned out really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More