- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pound stew meat, lean
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2-3 tsp Chef Paul Magic Seasoning
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp dried bell peppers
- 1 jar Pasta sauce, chunky
- 1 can mixed veggie, drained
- 2 cups rotini, cooked with 1 tsp salt in water
- 6 slices american cheese
- Cut cubed stew meat into small slices and season, then brow in oil with onion and bell pepper over medium heat.
- Pour in pasta sauce and veggies, stir until heated.
- Add cooked rotini. Stir well.
- Pour into casserole and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with cheese and return to oven til cheese is melted.
NotesThis was what I threw together tonight for one of those FAST dinner in a hurry meals. It turned out really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More