- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 Golden Cake Shortcake Cups
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries (thawed)
- 2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- Fresh Strawberries (sliced for garnish)
- Set one shortcake cup on a plate.
- Drizzle 1/2 cup thawed strawberries on top of shortcake cups and top with 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish each dessert with a few slices of fresh strawberries and enjoy!
NotesThis is a very uncomplicated dessert that tastes amazing and is great for holiday parties as well as a night when you just need a sweet treat. It is simple and delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More