- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz Package Jumbo Shells
- 1 12oz package shredded mozzarella
- 1 48oz Container Ricotta Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
- Cook Pasta and rinse with cold water once done. Mix cheeses, salt, and pepper.
- Fill shells and place in microwave safe dish cover with pasta sauce and place saran wrap ontop.
- Cook in microwave until melty, goes great with garlic bread!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More