- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz Package Jumbo Shells
- 1 12oz package shredded mozzarella
- 1 48oz Container Ricotta Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Jar Pasta Sauce
- Cook Pasta and rinse with cold water once done. Mix cheeses, salt, and pepper.
- Fill shells and place in microwave safe dish cover with pasta sauce and place saran wrap ontop.
- Cook in microwave until melty, goes great with garlic bread!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
A Falcon FeastSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More