- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 cookies
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups Basic Cookie Mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Colored, demerera, raw, or granulated sugar for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
- Pour decorating sugar into a shallow dish.
- Using a teaspoon or one inch cookie scoop, scoop out batter and drop into sugar.
- Roll to coat and place on prepared cookie sheets, two inches apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until edges are golden and transfer to a wire rack to cool. For a crisper cookie, bake for a few minutes more, a few minutes less if you prefer a soft sugar cookie.
- Store in an air tight container for up to a week.
Recipes for Vitality
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More