- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 cookies
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups Basic Cookie Mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Colored, demerera, raw, or granulated sugar for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
- Pour decorating sugar into a shallow dish.
- Using a teaspoon or one inch cookie scoop, scoop out batter and drop into sugar.
- Roll to coat and place on prepared cookie sheets, two inches apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until edges are golden and transfer to a wire rack to cool. For a crisper cookie, bake for a few minutes more, a few minutes less if you prefer a soft sugar cookie.
- Store in an air tight container for up to a week.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More