- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 cookies
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups Basic Cookie Mix
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Colored, demerera, raw, or granulated sugar for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
- Pour decorating sugar into a shallow dish.
- Using a teaspoon or one inch cookie scoop, scoop out batter and drop into sugar.
- Roll to coat and place on prepared cookie sheets, two inches apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until edges are golden and transfer to a wire rack to cool. For a crisper cookie, bake for a few minutes more, a few minutes less if you prefer a soft sugar cookie.
- Store in an air tight container for up to a week.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More