- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- Full 1 cup water
- Combine ingredients in 2-quart heavy saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- The sugar should dissolve.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a clean air tight glass bottle (like the French Lemonade bottles with the old school airtight lock).
- Let cool completely before using.
- Simple syrup can be stored in the refrigerator, indefinitely.
NotesUse this to sweeten tea, cocktails, coffee & fruit
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More