- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. beef, cut into thin strips for stir fry cut
- 1 tbsp. Ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Large Onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tbsp. Red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. Curry powder
- 1-can Coconut Milk
- Heat oil in a wok, and fry the beef on one side.
- Then flip the beef over, and add the garlic, ginger, onion, green pepper, curry powder and
- chili flakes; stir-fry, till the beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Now simmer and add the coconut milk; cook on low heat for 10 -15 minutes more.
- Serve over noodles with mushrooms and carrots.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More