- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. beef, cut into thin strips for stir fry cut
- 1 tbsp. Ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Large Onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tbsp. Red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. Curry powder
- 1-can Coconut Milk
- Heat oil in a wok, and fry the beef on one side.
- Then flip the beef over, and add the garlic, ginger, onion, green pepper, curry powder and
- chili flakes; stir-fry, till the beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Now simmer and add the coconut milk; cook on low heat for 10 -15 minutes more.
- Serve over noodles with mushrooms and carrots.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More