- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes about 8-10 waffles
- Preparation Time:
- 250g/8.8 oz. flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 90g/3 oz. butter, melted
- 400ml buttermilk, well shaken
- 2 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 15g/0.5 oz. caster sugar or Parmesan
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and sugar or Parmesan until white and fluffy.
- Add the melted butter, then the sifted flour & baking soda, the salt and the buttermilk. Beat until your batter is smooth and there are no lumps of flour in it.
- If using a waffle iron, use according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- If using waffle moulds, preheat your oven at 220°C/430°F. Once your batter is ready, place the moulds on a baking tray and pour the batter in. Bake for about 10 minutes. Take the tray out of the oven, de-mould the waffles on the tray and bake them, pattern side up, for another 5-10 minutes or until golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More