- Cooking Time: Varies
- Servings: Varies
- Preparation Time: Varies
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Cut potatoes into small squares, none larger than one inch on any side.
- Dump all into water at a rolling boil and leave until each potato square falls easily off a fork.
- When done, place in separate bowl and add a tablespoon of olive oil for each small potato, or two tablespoons for each large potato.
- Add one crushed garlic clove for each pair of large potatoes, or four small potatoes.
- Cover liberally in pepper, and add salt to taste.
- Stir well and serve!
NotesA recipe taught to me by my grandmother. Can be made for one or for a whole party. Very effective on a budget. Instructions are given in ratios.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More