- Cooking Time: Varies
- Servings: Varies
- Preparation Time: Varies
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves
- Cut potatoes into small squares, none larger than one inch on any side.
- Dump all into water at a rolling boil and leave until each potato square falls easily off a fork.
- When done, place in separate bowl and add a tablespoon of olive oil for each small potato, or two tablespoons for each large potato.
- Add one crushed garlic clove for each pair of large potatoes, or four small potatoes.
- Cover liberally in pepper, and add salt to taste.
- Stir well and serve!
NotesA recipe taught to me by my grandmother. Can be made for one or for a whole party. Very effective on a budget. Instructions are given in ratios.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
MidLife Road Trip's
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More