- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups Simply Orange orange juice
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- 1. Combine Simply Orange orange juice, milk, sugar and orange peel in
- large pitcher or pan. Blend until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Before serving, pour in sparkling water and stir. Scoop sherbet into
- punchbowl. Pour in punch and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More