- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups Simply Orange orange juice
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- 1. Combine Simply Orange orange juice, milk, sugar and orange peel in
- large pitcher or pan. Blend until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Before serving, pour in sparkling water and stir. Scoop sherbet into
- punchbowl. Pour in punch and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Social Cookbook
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More