- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Makes: 3 doz. or 18 servings, two truffles each
- 2-1/2 pkg. (20 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Suggested coatings: chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, multi-colored sprinkles
- MELT 8 of the chocolate squares as directed on package; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate; mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Meanwhile, cover baking sheet with waxed paper.
- SHAPE chocolate mixture into 36 balls, using about 2 tsp. for each ball.
- Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- MELT remaining 12 chocolate squares as directed on package.
- Dip chocolate balls, one at a time, in melted chocolate.
- Return to baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with suggested coatings.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More