- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Makes: 3 doz. or 18 servings, two truffles each
- 2-1/2 pkg. (20 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Suggested coatings: chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, multi-colored sprinkles
- MELT 8 of the chocolate squares as directed on package; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate; mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Meanwhile, cover baking sheet with waxed paper.
- SHAPE chocolate mixture into 36 balls, using about 2 tsp. for each ball.
- Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- MELT remaining 12 chocolate squares as directed on package.
- Dip chocolate balls, one at a time, in melted chocolate.
- Return to baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with suggested coatings.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Nick's PicksSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More