- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Makes: 3 doz. or 18 servings, two truffles each
- 2-1/2 pkg. (20 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- Suggested coatings: chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, multi-colored sprinkles
- MELT 8 of the chocolate squares as directed on package; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate; mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Meanwhile, cover baking sheet with waxed paper.
- SHAPE chocolate mixture into 36 balls, using about 2 tsp. for each ball.
- Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- MELT remaining 12 chocolate squares as directed on package.
- Dip chocolate balls, one at a time, in melted chocolate.
- Return to baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with suggested coatings.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More