- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 12 pieces
- Preparation Time:
- Topping Ingredients
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup diced pecans
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- Filling Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Baker's Cinnamon Filling mix*
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water
- *Or substitute 3 tablespoons butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon for the Baker's Cinnamon Filling mix and water.
- Batter Ingredients
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons Signature Secrets(r) Culinary Thickener or cornstarch
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips or butterscotch chips
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake papers, or grease it lightly.
- 2. Prepare the topping by mixing the ingredients together until crumbly. Set aside. Prepare the filling by mixing the Baker's Cinnamon Filling with enough water to make filling with a soft, pudding-like consistency. Set it aside.
- 3. To make the batter: In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, milk, and eggs. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Add the dry mixture to the liquid, stirring just until combined.
- 4. Divide half the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Dollop 2 teaspoons cinnamon filling onto each muffin, then top with the remaining batter. Sprinkle with topping, pressing it in lightly.
- 5. Bake the muffins for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they're golden brown. Remove them from the oven, and wait 5 minutes before transferring them from the pan to a rack to cool.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Simple Recipes that WorkSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More