- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12+
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 6oz. box frozen chopped spinach ( thawed and drained real good)
- 1 can sliced water chesnuts ( chopped up fine)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 16 oz. container sour creme
- 1 package knorr veg. dip mix
- mix all together and let chill overnight!
NotesFrom some of the best Chicken friends a girl could ask for! Perfect for dipping veggies and crackers.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More