- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12+
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 6oz. box frozen chopped spinach ( thawed and drained real good)
- 1 can sliced water chesnuts ( chopped up fine)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 16 oz. container sour creme
- 1 package knorr veg. dip mix
- mix all together and let chill overnight!
NotesFrom some of the best Chicken friends a girl could ask for! Perfect for dipping veggies and crackers.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More