- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12+
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 6oz. box frozen chopped spinach ( thawed and drained real good)
- 1 can sliced water chesnuts ( chopped up fine)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 16 oz. container sour creme
- 1 package knorr veg. dip mix
- mix all together and let chill overnight!
NotesFrom some of the best Chicken friends a girl could ask for! Perfect for dipping veggies and crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More