- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12+
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 6oz. box frozen chopped spinach ( thawed and drained real good)
- 1 can sliced water chesnuts ( chopped up fine)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 16 oz. container sour creme
- 1 package knorr veg. dip mix
- mix all together and let chill overnight!
NotesFrom some of the best Chicken friends a girl could ask for! Perfect for dipping veggies and crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More