- Pacific salmon fillets
- olive oil
- fresh parsley
- vegetable stock
- Heat 2 tbs unsalted butter in a pan on med-low.
- Add 2 thinly sliced leeks + 1 minced garlic clove. Sautée for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 c vegetable stock and 1/4 c fresh parsley.
- Add salt and fresh-cracked pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Purée in food processer with a handful of fresh dill.
- Add 2 tbs olive oil + 1 tbs butter in a pan on med.
- Put salmon fillets skin-side down. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Flip them over and cook for another 2-3 minutes, depending on how cooked you like your salmon.
- Plate and pour the leek sauce over top.
NotesWatch Bitchin' Kitchen's 'Single-Life Salmon.' Nadia G cooks up a sumptuous recipe of Pacific Salmon & riffs on the joys of being single. Meet Panos the Fishguy, another awesome character from the BK Universe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Babette's Test Kitchen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More