- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Pork belly or Chuck roast beef - in stew chuncks
- 2-3 cups water
- small head of cabbage, chopped in chunks
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 handful of fresh green beans
- 2-3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 medium to large chopped onion
- 1 cube pork or beef buillion - prefer Knorr brand from asian market (about an 1'' long)
- garlic salt
- 1 pkg Knorr Tamarind powder
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce, Rufino brand
- 1. Place meat in large pot or dutch oven and cover with water. Boil for 15-20 minutes.
- 2. Drain meat and rinse off any meat "film."
- 3. Place meat back in pot and cover with water.
- 4. Add garlic salt, tamarind powder, beef or pork buillion cube (to match meat used), garlic and onions.5. Let boil for 5-10 minutes. Add fish sauce and stir.
- 6. Add broccoil and green beans and let boil for 5 minutes.
- 7. Add cabbage on top, cover and take off heat.
- 8. Serve over hot steamed jasmine rice.
- ** You can substitute whatever greens you'd like for the cabbage, such as spinach, and even add other veggies like taro root or yucca.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More