- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb raw shrimp
- 2 cod fillets, cut in large chunks
- 4 baby bok choy stalks
- 1 packet Tamarind Sinigang powder
- 3 roma tomatoes, wedged
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, sliced
- salt to taste
- 4-6 cups water
- In a pot, boil water and add powder.
- Add sliced tomatos, garlic and onion.
- When it comes to a boil, add shrimp & cod.
- Cook until shrimp is pink.
- Top with bok choy and turn off heat.
- (Steam and heat will cook bok choy quickly).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More