- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb raw shrimp
- 2 cod fillets, cut in large chunks
- 4 baby bok choy stalks
- 1 packet Tamarind Sinigang powder
- 3 roma tomatoes, wedged
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, sliced
- salt to taste
- 4-6 cups water
- In a pot, boil water and add powder.
- Add sliced tomatos, garlic and onion.
- When it comes to a boil, add shrimp & cod.
- Cook until shrimp is pink.
- Top with bok choy and turn off heat.
- (Steam and heat will cook bok choy quickly).
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More