- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Pork Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1 tablespoon Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- about 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil, plus more for sauteing
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 375'
- Combine the Lemon & Pepper Seasoning, lemon juice and olive oil in a zip lock baggy.
- Add 2 pork steaks and let marinade at least 30 minutes. More would be better
- Coat an oven safe skillet with olive oil, and sear both sides of the steak, discarding the marinade.
- Pour chicken broth into the skillet and place skillet into the oven to finish cooking the pork steaks until done. About 15 minutes or until inside temperature reaches 170'
NotesMy husband (a.k.a. Sir Sportsalot) announced one afternoon that he wanted to cook dinner that night. With a little "guidance", this is the simple, yet tasty dish he cooked
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Fueling a Firehouse
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More