- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Pork Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1 tablespoon Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- about 1 or 2 tablespoons of olive oil, plus more for sauteing
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 375'
- Combine the Lemon & Pepper Seasoning, lemon juice and olive oil in a zip lock baggy.
- Add 2 pork steaks and let marinade at least 30 minutes. More would be better
- Coat an oven safe skillet with olive oil, and sear both sides of the steak, discarding the marinade.
- Pour chicken broth into the skillet and place skillet into the oven to finish cooking the pork steaks until done. About 15 minutes or until inside temperature reaches 170'
NotesMy husband (a.k.a. Sir Sportsalot) announced one afternoon that he wanted to cook dinner that night. With a little "guidance", this is the simple, yet tasty dish he cooked
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More