- Cooking Time: 10-17
- Servings: 6-12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 1/4 lb boneless beef top loin or sirloin steak, cut in 1-1/4" cubes
- 3 medium onions, quartered
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1" slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1" slices
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and cut into
- pieces (1")
- 12 8 inch wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 min.
- Firecracker Sauce (see recipe)
- On 1 skewer, randomly arrange 2 pieces of cubed steak and one piece each of onion, yellow squash, zucchini, and red pepper. Repeat to make 11 more kabobs.
- Place kabobs in large baking dish. Pour 3/4 cup of Firecracker Sauce over kabobs in baking dish, reserving 1/4 cup for brushing the kabobs as they cook. Let kabobs stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium. Grill kabobs about 4" from the heat source for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
- Brush kabobs with reserved Firecracker Sauce. Cook 5-7 minutes longer, or until desired doneness is reached.
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More