- Cooking Time: 10-17
- Servings: 6-12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 1/4 lb boneless beef top loin or sirloin steak, cut in 1-1/4" cubes
- 3 medium onions, quartered
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1" slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1" slices
- 1 large red pepper, seeded and cut into
- pieces (1")
- 12 8 inch wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 min.
- Firecracker Sauce (see recipe)
- On 1 skewer, randomly arrange 2 pieces of cubed steak and one piece each of onion, yellow squash, zucchini, and red pepper. Repeat to make 11 more kabobs.
- Place kabobs in large baking dish. Pour 3/4 cup of Firecracker Sauce over kabobs in baking dish, reserving 1/4 cup for brushing the kabobs as they cook. Let kabobs stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium. Grill kabobs about 4" from the heat source for 5 minutes, turning frequently.
- Brush kabobs with reserved Firecracker Sauce. Cook 5-7 minutes longer, or until desired doneness is reached.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
MidLife Road Trip's
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More