- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (6 ounce) can chickens
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken and rice soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can crunchy chow mein noodles, reserve 1/2 cup
- 1/2 lb shredded cheese, reserve 1/2 cup
- Oven at 350ºF.
- Dump everything into a casserole dish and mix together.
- Top with reserved cheese and chow mein noodles.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
NotesThis is a recipe that takes about 5 minutes to pop into a casserole. I'm not sure what size can the chow mein noodles come in, but had to put something.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More