- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c Cornmeal
- 1 ts Paprika
- 1/2 c Bbq sauce
- 28 oz Can whole tomatoes w/juice; cut up
- 2 cn Chili without beans; 15oz ea
- 15 1/2 oz Can Pinto or Dark or Light Red Kidney beans w/juice
- 15 oz Spicy Chili beans w/juice
- 1 cn Condensed French onion soup
- In 3-1/2 to 4 qt crockpot, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; cook on HIGH for 2 to 4 or until thoroughly heated.
- Or cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours.
- TIP-For hotter chili flavor, 2 ts chili powder can be added.
- from culinary cafe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More