- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c Cornmeal
- 1 ts Paprika
- 1/2 c Bbq sauce
- 28 oz Can whole tomatoes w/juice; cut up
- 2 cn Chili without beans; 15oz ea
- 15 1/2 oz Can Pinto or Dark or Light Red Kidney beans w/juice
- 15 oz Spicy Chili beans w/juice
- 1 cn Condensed French onion soup
- In 3-1/2 to 4 qt crockpot, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; cook on HIGH for 2 to 4 or until thoroughly heated.
- Or cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours.
- TIP-For hotter chili flavor, 2 ts chili powder can be added.
- from culinary cafe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More