SIX LAYER DIP
- Cooking Time: 2 Hours
- Servings: 32 (2 Tbsp. each)
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 ripe avocado, cut in half, divided
- 1 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. salsa
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
Mash half the avocado with cream cheese until well blended; spread onto bottom of the pie plate.
Mix sour cream and taco seasoning; spread over cream cheese mixture.
Chop remaining avocado; mix with salsa.
Spread over sour cream layer; cover with remaining ingredients.
Refridgerate several hours or until chilled. Serve with chips.