- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: LOTS!
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryMy sister shared this recipe with me. I think it is great to keep this on hand since my children love muffins EVERY morning!
- 1 15 ounce box of Raisin Bran
- 3 cups of sugar
- 5 cups of flour
- 10 T of flour (for high altitude)
- 5 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 quart buttermilk
- extra raisins
- extra craisins
- In a VERY large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring often to incorporate it completely.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to six weeks.
- Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.