- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: LOTS!
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 15 ounce box of Raisin Bran
- 3 cups of sugar
- 5 cups of flour
- 10 T of flour (for high altitude)
- 5 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 quart buttermilk
- extra raisins
- extra craisins
- In a VERY large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring often to incorporate it completely.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to six weeks.
- Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
NotesMy sister shared this recipe with me. I think it is great to keep this on hand since my children love muffins EVERY morning!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More