- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp. oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PLACE meat into resealable plastic food storage bag.
- MIX Worcestershire, salad dressing and oregano. Pour 3/4 cup over meat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 min. or up to 3 hours. Reserve remaining marinade for basting.
- ARRANGE meat on skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Discard marinade from bag.
- GRILL kabobs over medium-high heat 10 minutes, basting with reserved marinade.
NotesSummer may be over, but you can still re-create the outdoor BBQ feel with these Sizzling Chicken Kabobs. Bring the heat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More