- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp. oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PLACE meat into resealable plastic food storage bag.
- MIX Worcestershire, salad dressing and oregano. Pour 3/4 cup over meat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 min. or up to 3 hours. Reserve remaining marinade for basting.
- ARRANGE meat on skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Discard marinade from bag.
- GRILL kabobs over medium-high heat 10 minutes, basting with reserved marinade.
NotesSummer may be over, but you can still re-create the outdoor BBQ feel with these Sizzling Chicken Kabobs. Bring the heat!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More