- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp. oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PLACE meat into resealable plastic food storage bag.
- MIX Worcestershire, salad dressing and oregano. Pour 3/4 cup over meat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 min. or up to 3 hours. Reserve remaining marinade for basting.
- ARRANGE meat on skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Discard marinade from bag.
- GRILL kabobs over medium-high heat 10 minutes, basting with reserved marinade.
NotesSummer may be over, but you can still re-create the outdoor BBQ feel with these Sizzling Chicken Kabobs. Bring the heat!
It's all about that protein
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More