- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 lbs. boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp. oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- PLACE meat into resealable plastic food storage bag.
- MIX Worcestershire, salad dressing and oregano. Pour 3/4 cup over meat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 min. or up to 3 hours. Reserve remaining marinade for basting.
- ARRANGE meat on skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Discard marinade from bag.
- GRILL kabobs over medium-high heat 10 minutes, basting with reserved marinade.
NotesSummer may be over, but you can still re-create the outdoor BBQ feel with these Sizzling Chicken Kabobs. Bring the heat!
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More