- Cooking Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces of shredded cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Stove top dressing cooked with 2 cups of water for 5 minutes in the microwave
- Layer items in greased 9 13 pan
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours (covered)
- Place chicken first, then the Stove top dressing, pour the soup on, then add the cheese. Or how ever you want to layer it. Don't think you can mess this one up.
NotesThis is a great comfort food and is easy to make. The original recipe was given to me by a dear friend, she made this when I was sick and couldn't cook, she brought the recipe and the casserole, plus salad, dressing and a loaf of homemade bread. I think there was even some dessert in the box as well.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups
New England Pot RoastSee More