- Cooking Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces of shredded cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Stove top dressing cooked with 2 cups of water for 5 minutes in the microwave
- Layer items in greased 9 13 pan
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours (covered)
- Place chicken first, then the Stove top dressing, pour the soup on, then add the cheese. Or how ever you want to layer it. Don't think you can mess this one up.
NotesThis is a great comfort food and is easy to make. The original recipe was given to me by a dear friend, she made this when I was sick and couldn't cook, she brought the recipe and the casserole, plus salad, dressing and a loaf of homemade bread. I think there was even some dessert in the box as well.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More