SKILLET CHICKEN PARMESAN
Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (I also used cooking spray, because the meat was sticking)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Heat oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat; add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
Stir sauce and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese in skillet; reduce heat to medium.
Cover and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese over chicken; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Website Credit: http://www.kraftfoods.com