- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (I also used cooking spray, because the meat was sticking)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat; add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- Stir sauce and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese in skillet; reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese over chicken; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
NotesThis is a recipe that I adapted from Kraft Kitchens. The chicken breast halves that the shop gave me were bigger than what I thought they would be, so I had to brown them in two separate batches. After browning, I cut them up into pieces so they would fit into the skillet. You can serve this over hot cooked spaghetti also.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Mom's Cooking Secrets
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More