- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (I also used cooking spray, because the meat was sticking)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat; add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
- Stir sauce and 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese in skillet; reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese over chicken; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
NotesThis is a recipe that I adapted from Kraft Kitchens. The chicken breast halves that the shop gave me were bigger than what I thought they would be, so I had to brown them in two separate batches. After browning, I cut them up into pieces so they would fit into the skillet. You can serve this over hot cooked spaghetti also.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Social CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More