- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbl butter
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/2 lb ham, diced
- shredded cheese
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add hashbrowns and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, making sure not to let them stick to the bottom.
- Leave hashbrowns in the skillet and add ham.
- Top with cheese.
- Reduce heat to low and cover the skillet until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More