- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbl butter
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/2 lb ham, diced
- shredded cheese
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add hashbrowns and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, making sure not to let them stick to the bottom.
- Leave hashbrowns in the skillet and add ham.
- Top with cheese.
- Reduce heat to low and cover the skillet until cheese melts.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More