- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbl butter
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/2 lb ham, diced
- shredded cheese
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add hashbrowns and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, making sure not to let them stick to the bottom.
- Leave hashbrowns in the skillet and add ham.
- Top with cheese.
- Reduce heat to low and cover the skillet until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
The Social Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More