SKILLET HAM AND VEGETABLE AU GRATIN
- 1 Tablespoon Crisco Oil
- 1 1/2 cups fully-cooked ham/cubed
- 1 large onion (1 cup) chopped
- 1 box Betty Crocker* au gratin Potato
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag Green Giant* frozen broccoli,
- carots and cauliflower, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook ham and onionin oil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until onion is tender.
2.)Stir in potatoes, sauce mix from the potato mix, hot water and pepper. heat to boiling; reducing heat to low. Cover; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.)Stir in vegetables. Cover; simmer 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with cheese.