- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. ground sage
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves OR 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. butter OR margarine
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- MIX flour, sage and thyme.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- HEAT butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook 15 min. or until done.
- Remove and keep warm.
- ADD soup and water.
- Heat through.
- Serve over chicken with rice.
NotesThis is a great 30 min. meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MetroCooking DC 2013
A Falcon FeastSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More