- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. ground sage
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves OR 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. butter OR margarine
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- MIX flour, sage and thyme.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- HEAT butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook 15 min. or until done.
- Remove and keep warm.
- ADD soup and water.
- Heat through.
- Serve over chicken with rice.
NotesThis is a great 30 min. meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More