- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. ground sage
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves OR 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. butter OR margarine
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup OR 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- MIX flour, sage and thyme.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- HEAT butter in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook 15 min. or until done.
- Remove and keep warm.
- ADD soup and water.
- Heat through.
- Serve over chicken with rice.
NotesThis is a great 30 min. meal!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More