- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion cut in thin wedges (3/4 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 small red onion cut in thin wedges (3/4 cup). Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Add 1-1/2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes; 2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar; 2 cloves garlic, minced; and 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed.
- Simmer, uncovered, until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More