- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion cut in thin wedges (3/4 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 small red onion cut in thin wedges (3/4 cup). Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Add 1-1/2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes; 2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar; 2 cloves garlic, minced; and 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed.
- Simmer, uncovered, until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More