- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion cut in thin wedges (3/4 cup)
- 1-1/2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 small red onion cut in thin wedges (3/4 cup). Cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Add 1-1/2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes; 2 tablespoons white balsamic or white wine vinegar; 2 cloves garlic, minced; and 1 tablespoon snipped fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed.
- Simmer, uncovered, until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More