- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 cups leftover or refrigerated mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1. In a large ovenproof skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Stir in water and taco seasoning; heat through. Stir in 1 cup cheese.
- 2. Combine potatoes and remaining cheese; spread over beef. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesTurn your leftovers and a few pantry staples into warm comfort food in no time!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More