- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can Skyline chili (Dixie chili is another chili just like Skyline since Skyline is a Cincinnati thing)
- 1 (8 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- Scoops or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a 9x13 baking dish, spread cream cheese. Pour chili over cream cheese and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, 20 minutes.
- Serve with scoops or tortilla chips.
NotesSkyline Chili is what we call "So Cincinnati" It is a chili parlor here and they have great Cincinnati Chili! I have made and eaten this dip for years! There are many recipes for this dip on the internet but mostly called Chili Cheese Dip and uses Hormel chili and other chili's! What makes this dip special to us Cincinnati-ans is the Skyline chili that we are so proud of! Another great chili that is pretty much like Skyline is Dixie Chili and it can be found in a lot of places around the USA! I would use Dixie Chili if Skyline wasn't around here!
The smooth taste of the cream cheese and chili topped with ooey gooey cheese with a crunchy, salty scoops chip is amazing! Addicting and you can't just eat one!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Breads and Pastry 101
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More