- Cooking Time: 2hrs
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (15.1-¬oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Fudge Supreme FudgeSwirl
- Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream (from aerosol can)
- 12 maraschino cherries with stems
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Reserve fudge packet from brownie mix package. In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and egg; mix well. Spread batter in greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 17 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, place ice cream in refrigerator for 30 minutes to soften. Place reserved fudge packet in cup of hot water to soften fudge.
- Spread softened ice cream over cooled brownie crust. Cut small hole in one corner of fudge packet. Drizzle fudge over ice cream. Sprinkle with peanuts. Freeze at least 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, make 12 mounds of whipped cream evenly around edge of pizza. Top each with cherry.
NotesLittle girls love sleep over parties! I found original on the back of a Pilsbury brownie mix box
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More