- Cooking Time: 2hrs
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (15.1-¬oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Fudge Supreme FudgeSwirl
- Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream (from aerosol can)
- 12 maraschino cherries with stems
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Reserve fudge packet from brownie mix package. In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water and egg; mix well. Spread batter in greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 17 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile, place ice cream in refrigerator for 30 minutes to soften. Place reserved fudge packet in cup of hot water to soften fudge.
- Spread softened ice cream over cooled brownie crust. Cut small hole in one corner of fudge packet. Drizzle fudge over ice cream. Sprinkle with peanuts. Freeze at least 1 hour before serving.
- To serve, make 12 mounds of whipped cream evenly around edge of pizza. Top each with cherry.
NotesLittle girls love sleep over parties! I found original on the back of a Pilsbury brownie mix box
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More