- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 pound hot dog, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 hot dog or hamburger buns, split
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook bell pepper and onion in oil, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, tomato sauce and hot dogs. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Fill buns with hot dog mixture.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More