- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 pound hot dog, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 hot dog or hamburger buns, split
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook bell pepper and onion in oil, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
- Stir in barbecue sauce, tomato sauce and hot dogs. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Fill buns with hot dog mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
MetroCooking DC 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More