BackstorySloppy Joe Pizza? Absolutely! A delicious twist on two family favorites.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2213
- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 can chicken gumbo soup
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake at 350°F 5-10 minutes.
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add soup, ketchup and mustard and let simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Spread meat mixture over pre-baked crust.
- Top with cheeses and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.