- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 can chicken gumbo soup
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Pre-bake at 350°F 5-10 minutes.
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add soup, ketchup and mustard and let simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Spread meat mixture over pre-baked crust.
- Top with cheeses and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
NotesSloppy Joe Pizza? Absolutely! A delicious twist on two family favorites.
Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2213
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Cooking with Sabra
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More