- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. ground beef chuck
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. yellow prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- In a medium size saucepan, combine ground beef, onion and pepper. Saute over medium heat until meat is cooked and crumbly. Drain fat and return mixture to pan.
- Combine the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and water. Add to the meat mixture and cook over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot on your favorite hamburger buns with plenty of napkins.
NotesNo frills, easy and quite tasty...homemade is best, wouldn't you say? Especially when you can control the ingredients! I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Italy or BustSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More