- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown beef and bell pepper. Drain off liquids.
- Stir in garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, brown sugar and pepper flakes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More