- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs mid grade hamburger (you want some fat to hold in the flavor)
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1 T. yellow mustard
- 1 t. french brown mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Dill
- 1/4 t. Tarragon
- 1/4 t. Basil
- 1/4 McCormick Cajun seasoning
- 2 T. Parsley
- Fry hamburger and onion together. Place in slow cooker with seasoning, cook for 3-4 hrs at least, but for best taste cook for 6-8.
NotesThis is my Dad's recipe, I grew up with this recipe and love the sloppy joes. I finally talked the recipe out of him. Thtey were WONDERFUL!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More