- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs mid grade hamburger (you want some fat to hold in the flavor)
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1 T. yellow mustard
- 1 t. french brown mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Dill
- 1/4 t. Tarragon
- 1/4 t. Basil
- 1/4 McCormick Cajun seasoning
- 2 T. Parsley
- Fry hamburger and onion together. Place in slow cooker with seasoning, cook for 3-4 hrs at least, but for best taste cook for 6-8.
NotesThis is my Dad's recipe, I grew up with this recipe and love the sloppy joes. I finally talked the recipe out of him. Thtey were WONDERFUL!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
MidLife Road Trip's
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More