- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef, onion and green pepper; drain and return to pan
- Stir in garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about a half hour.
- Season with salt and pepper.
NotesI found this Sloppy Joe recipe on 'Allrecipes', and it was submitted by Tamara.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More