- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef, onion and green pepper; drain and return to pan
- Stir in garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about a half hour.
- Season with salt and pepper.
NotesI found this Sloppy Joe recipe on 'Allrecipes', and it was submitted by Tamara.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More