- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef, onion and green pepper; drain and return to pan
- Stir in garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about a half hour.
- Season with salt and pepper.
NotesI found this Sloppy Joe recipe on 'Allrecipes', and it was submitted by Tamara.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More