- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI found this Sloppy Joe recipe on 'Allrecipes', and it was submitted by Tamara.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown ground beef, onion and green pepper; drain and return to pan
- Stir in garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about a half hour.
- Season with salt and pepper.