- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid pepper sauce
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions and/or chopped fresh tomatoes (optional)
1. In large nonstick skillet cook turkey, onions and garlic over medium heat until turkey is no longer pink and onions are tender. Drain off any fat.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN BRAN BUDS cereal, water, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper sauce. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 8 minutes or until of desired consistency, stirring frequently.
3. Spoon turkey mixture onto buns. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions or tomatoes (if desired).
Website Credit: http://www.all-bran.com/#/home