- Cooking Time: 15 or so
- Servings: 8 plus
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
- 1 lb Mexican chorizo, casing removed
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, diced (I actually used 1/4 of a sweet vidalia onion)
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Squish the chorizo out of it's casing, into a well oiled hot skillet. Add the turkey and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- Add 1/2 cup beef broth and simmer until desired consistency.
- Serve on your favorite roll and enjoy with a side of nachos.
NotesA south of the border version of the typical sloppy joe. Not only is it packed with flavor but it's a whole lot easier.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More