- Cooking Time: 15 or so
- Servings: 8 plus
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
- 1 lb Mexican chorizo, casing removed
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, diced (I actually used 1/4 of a sweet vidalia onion)
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Squish the chorizo out of it's casing, into a well oiled hot skillet. Add the turkey and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- Add 1/2 cup beef broth and simmer until desired consistency.
- Serve on your favorite roll and enjoy with a side of nachos.
NotesA south of the border version of the typical sloppy joe. Not only is it packed with flavor but it's a whole lot easier.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More