- Cooking Time: 35 to 45
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C Flour (all purpose)
- 2 C Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 can crushed pineapple (15 to 20 oz.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 C Sugar
- 3/4 C Evaporated milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Stick butter (or 1/2 C soft butter)
- In Cake Pan: mix together all six ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes (until top is a golden brown and fork comes out clean).
- Ice while hot (pierce cake)
- Boil all ingredients for 5 minutes ONLY!!!
NotesThis was posted on the Taste Of Home site by GrannyBarbie. I don't make it often because I can't stay out of it. Delicious. You mix it in a 9 x 13" prepared pan with non-stick coating on it.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More