- Cooking Time: 35 to 45
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C Flour (all purpose)
- 2 C Sugar
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 can crushed pineapple (15 to 20 oz.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 C Sugar
- 3/4 C Evaporated milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Stick butter (or 1/2 C soft butter)
- In Cake Pan: mix together all six ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes (until top is a golden brown and fork comes out clean).
- Ice while hot (pierce cake)
- Boil all ingredients for 5 minutes ONLY!!!
NotesThis was posted on the Taste Of Home site by GrannyBarbie. I don't make it often because I can't stay out of it. Delicious. You mix it in a 9 x 13" prepared pan with non-stick coating on it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More