- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 previously cooked chicken breast halves
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 3 red, yellow or orange bell peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) tub of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (mozzarella and cheddar blend)
- 1/2 cup of blue cheese crumples
- 1/4 cup of water (to add at the end)
- Use a 5 quart slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken breasts, the pasta sauce, and 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce.
- Ladle a big spoonful of sauce into the bottom of the crockpot. Cover with a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Add a layer of ricotta cheese on top of the noodles, and a layer of chopped peppers.
- Sprinkle a hand full of the shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers until you run out of ingredients.
- Add the bleu cheese crumbles, if desired.
- Put the ¼ cup of water into your empty pasta sauce jar and shake.
- Pour the liquid over the top of the entire lasagna.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours.
- When cooking time is complete, unplug and take off the lid of the crock.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes before cutting into it or it will fall apart.
NotesThis recipe is from Stephanie O'Dea, a mother of two children, that challenged herself to make at least one crock pot recipe a day for the whole year. This recipe was on Good Morning America's website.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More