- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 previously cooked chicken breast halves
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 3 red, yellow or orange bell peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) tub of ricotta cheese
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (mozzarella and cheddar blend)
- 1/2 cup of blue cheese crumples
- 1/4 cup of water (to add at the end)
- Use a 5 quart slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken breasts, the pasta sauce, and 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce.
- Ladle a big spoonful of sauce into the bottom of the crockpot. Cover with a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Add a layer of ricotta cheese on top of the noodles, and a layer of chopped peppers.
- Sprinkle a hand full of the shredded cheese.
- Repeat layers until you run out of ingredients.
- Add the bleu cheese crumbles, if desired.
- Put the ¼ cup of water into your empty pasta sauce jar and shake.
- Pour the liquid over the top of the entire lasagna.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours, or on high for 4-5 hours.
- When cooking time is complete, unplug and take off the lid of the crock.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes before cutting into it or it will fall apart.
NotesThis recipe is from Stephanie O'Dea, a mother of two children, that challenged herself to make at least one crock pot recipe a day for the whole year. This recipe was on Good Morning America's website.
Lau Family Recipes
Fun appetizers and snacks
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More