- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 thigh boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 10 3/4 oz Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Celery Soup
- 1 cup Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chopped or dried parsley (optional)
- 7 1/2 oz Pillsbury Reduced fat biscuits - Flaky Layers (one tube)
- Place the chicken, soup, onion and seasonings in a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on high. About 60 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
- At the one hour till the dinner mark I pull out the thighs and shred them with a fork. They're so tender they will fall apart anyway but it makes a nice presentation in my opinion.
NotesThis is for a 3 quart slow cooker, double if you'd like for a larger cooker.
I figured the points for four servings since there are four thighs but usually it goes a bit farther than four. 7 points per serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More