- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until bacon is crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- 2. In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in bacon mixture. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until heated through.
NotesBacon adds subtle smokiness to this hearty side that's loaded with flavor. Serve it with rice for a tasty main dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Lau Family Recipes
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More