- Cooking Time: 6 to 9 hours
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryI was Kraft looking for ideas for recipes and this looked great! My sister and my mom makes a lot of roast items!
- 1lb. new potatoes
- 2-c. pearl onions, peeled
- 1 boneless beef chuck or blade roast (2 lb.)
- 1/2 -c. KRAFT Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 -c. fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4- c. chopped fresh parsley
- put all ingredients except parsley in slow cooker; cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW 8 to 9 hours (or on HIGH 6 to 7 hours).
- After cooking, put the meat on a cutting board; cut across the grain into thin slices; put back into slow cooker and surround with vegetables. Drizzle sauce over meat and vegetables. Top with parsley
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More