- Cooking Time: 6 to 9 hours
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1lb. new potatoes
- 2-c. pearl onions, peeled
- 1 boneless beef chuck or blade roast (2 lb.)
- 1/2 -c. KRAFT Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 -c. fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4- c. chopped fresh parsley
- put all ingredients except parsley in slow cooker; cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW 8 to 9 hours (or on HIGH 6 to 7 hours).
- After cooking, put the meat on a cutting board; cut across the grain into thin slices; put back into slow cooker and surround with vegetables. Drizzle sauce over meat and vegetables. Top with parsley
NotesI was Kraft looking for ideas for recipes and this looked great! My sister and my mom makes a lot of roast items!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More