- Cooking Time: 6 to 9 hours
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1lb. new potatoes
- 2-c. pearl onions, peeled
- 1 boneless beef chuck or blade roast (2 lb.)
- 1/2 -c. KRAFT Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 -c. fat-free reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4- c. chopped fresh parsley
- put all ingredients except parsley in slow cooker; cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW 8 to 9 hours (or on HIGH 6 to 7 hours).
- After cooking, put the meat on a cutting board; cut across the grain into thin slices; put back into slow cooker and surround with vegetables. Drizzle sauce over meat and vegetables. Top with parsley
NotesI was Kraft looking for ideas for recipes and this looked great! My sister and my mom makes a lot of roast items!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More