- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 1/2- to 4-pound boneless pork shoulder roast, netted or tied
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork and cook until it’s well browned on all sides.
- Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Add the pork and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the pork is fork-tender.
- Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker.
- Divide the pork and sauce mixture among the rolls.
- *Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
MetroCooking DC 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More