- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 1/2- to 4-pound boneless pork shoulder roast, netted or tied
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork and cook until it’s well browned on all sides.
- Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker.
- Add the pork and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the pork is fork-tender.
- Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker.
- Divide the pork and sauce mixture among the rolls.
- *Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More