- Cooking Time: 7hrs. 30 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 min
BackstoryThis recipe is from Kraft Foods. An excellent dinner choice for the whole family.
- 2 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 10 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1 pkg (16 oz) egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Place meat, mushrooms, onions and garlic in slow-cooker.
- Add broth, paprika and salt.
- Cover with lid and cook on Low 7 to 8 hours (or on High 5 hours).
- Mix sour cream, flour and mustard.
- Stir into ingredients in slow-cooker until well blended.
- Cook covered on Low 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles as directed on package and then drain.
- Place in large serving bowl.
- Add meat mixture and mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More