SLOW COOKER BLACK BEAN SOUP
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans (approx. 4 ounces each) chopped green chiles
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) Mexican seasoned stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can diced (14.5 ounces) tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (12 to 16 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 to 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
Combine all ingredients in a 5 to 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours (or cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours).
No Reviews at this time.