- Cooking Time: 7 hr
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- * 4 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- * 1 (17.5 fluid ounce) bottle buffalo wing sauce, divided
- * 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- * 2 tablespoons butter
- * 6 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 1. Place the frozen chicken breasts into a slow cooker, and pour in 3/4 of the wing sauce and the ranch dressing mix. Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours.
- 2. Once the chicken has cooked, add the butter, and shred the meat finely with two forks. Pile the meat onto the hoagie rolls, and splash with the remaining buffalo wing sauce to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More