SLOW COOKER CHEESY RAVIOLI
Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli
- Cooking Time: 4:00 hrs.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce or vodka sauce (J made ours with vodka sauce)
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Lightly grease inside of slow-cooker with cooking spray
Combine onion, garlic, spaghetti/vodka sauce, tomato sauce, and italian seasoning.
Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture in bottom of slow cooker.
Add frozen ravioli; top with the cheese.
Pour remaining sauce mixture over top.
Cook on low for 4 hrs. until set.