- Cooking Time: 4:00 hrs.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce or vodka sauce (J made ours with vodka sauce)
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Lightly grease inside of slow-cooker with cooking spray
- Combine onion, garlic, spaghetti/vodka sauce, tomato sauce, and italian seasoning.
- Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add frozen ravioli; top with the cheese.
- Pour remaining sauce mixture over top.
- Cook on low for 4 hrs. until set.
NotesI received a link to the original version of this recipe in an email from Betty Crocker's "Dinner Made Easy" - I'm always looking for new crockpot recipes, and this one was different - I had to give it a shot! I left my husband with my modified version of the recipe, and he had it ready when I got home from work. This recipe is simple, easy and will satisfy your craving for something cheesy and comforting!!! While not the super-low in fat and calories, I can tell you that each serving has roughly 10 WW points, but it will more than fill you up!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Nick's PicksSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More