- Cooking Time: 4:00 hrs.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce or vodka sauce (J made ours with vodka sauce)
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Lightly grease inside of slow-cooker with cooking spray
- Combine onion, garlic, spaghetti/vodka sauce, tomato sauce, and italian seasoning.
- Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture in bottom of slow cooker.
- Add frozen ravioli; top with the cheese.
- Pour remaining sauce mixture over top.
- Cook on low for 4 hrs. until set.
NotesI received a link to the original version of this recipe in an email from Betty Crocker's "Dinner Made Easy" - I'm always looking for new crockpot recipes, and this one was different - I had to give it a shot! I left my husband with my modified version of the recipe, and he had it ready when I got home from work. This recipe is simple, easy and will satisfy your craving for something cheesy and comforting!!! While not the super-low in fat and calories, I can tell you that each serving has roughly 10 WW points, but it will more than fill you up!!!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More